Woodstock, GA 30188
Administrative Assistant position open in Woodstock!! We have an excellent opportunity for you!! SelecSource is now hiring for Administrative Assistant position in Warehouse environment. Don't delay - contact us today! This is a temp to perm opportunity.
Current Shift Available: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
o Answer phones, respond to emails, help with invoicing and order fulfilment
o Experienced with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
o Digital Scanning and Filing
o Good communication and organization skills will be helpful, someone who is self paced and self motivated, since this is a small company
The ideal candidate will have Administrative Assistant experience and will be well spoken with a great attitude and solid work history. Must be qualified for the job position - at least 1 year recent experience preferred.
Visit www.SelecSource.com and choose "McDonough" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (678) 735-4119 once you have submitted your application.
No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Friday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 1615 Highway 20 West McDonough Ga
Job Type: Full-time
Email contact: Mcdonough@selecsource.com
* Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
* Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
* Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
* Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
* Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
* Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
* Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
* Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
* Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
* Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
* Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.