Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct hire- permanent
Looking to start a career with a growing company? SelecSource is now hiring a Branch Manager that specializes in staffing for the skill trades field in the North Atlanta area! This is a full-time, direct hire position and will pay a base salary dependent on experience plus commission. Benefits include a major medical plan, dental, optical, life, long- and short-term disability, and 401K. You will also start earning paid holidays and paid time off for vacation.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for developing professional relationships with current and prospect clients in the skill trades field and manage and maintain the operation and profitability of the department. This position will report to the VP of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop client and prospects relationships through regular contact and personal visits offering consultative solutions of staffing needs.
Coordinate and encourage cost effective and efficient recruiting efforts to maximize available talent in conjunction with current and projected client needs.
Create profitable department operations through effective communication with management and staff. Maintain effective gross profit strategies, business projections and expense control.
Enhance the visibility of SelecSource Staffing Services in the business community through involvement in networking and business associations.
Provide leadership and professional etiquette through all activities and communication with peers, business professionals and all other community contacts.
Maintain a high sense of urgency in business development, customer service, problem resolution, safety and all other matters having an impact on the department and company.
Participate in recruiting, interviewing and selection of additional or replacement of team members.
Skills and Qualifications
Proven profitable business development skills in the staffing industry or other commercial sales and skill trades environment.
Management experience in related fields such as project management, business development and productivity.
Ability to work in a multi-task and fast pace environment.
Good analytical skills.
Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Come join our team! Apply now at www.selecsource.com and select job order 22311 to submit your resume along with your contact information!
* Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff of an organization.
* Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
* Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
* Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
* Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
* Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
* Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
* Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
* Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
* Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.