McDonough, GA 30523
The Data Analyst will be responsible for conducting full life-cycle analysis by accumulating, analyzing, and presenting statistical data to provide total cost reduction opportunities for management, staff and other customers. Works extensively with computer programs for work production. Will work in a project management environment, and must have the ability to support multiple projects concurrently. Assures data accuracy by creating and maintaining a data integrity process.
[Essential Duties and Responsibilities]
- Responsible for creating custom reports to support the needs of the internal team.
- Ensures data is updated and accurate
- Creates savings analysis spreadsheets to support account representatives.
- Serves as a back-up to both the contract and charge back analyst
- Uses aggregate and comparative data to identify savings opportunities.
- Audits for accuracy and resolves discrepancies
- Maintains records of cost/savings reports and updates as changes occur.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the sensitive nature of the work and the importance of confidentiality as outline in policy and as dictated by the nature of the job.
- Prepares all supporting worksheets
- Experience in a health care industry is preferred with a minimum of three years experience as a data analyst.
- Experience with report query software and Microsoft Access required
- Bachelor s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or other related field required.
- Must have the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills
Visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "McDonough" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible.
You may follow up with our office at (678) 735-4119 once you have submitted your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!