Dublin, GA 31021
Guidelines for On-Site Performance Supervisor
The OPS is the primary contact between Client and SelecSource associates. The OPS is the key to the success of the account. The OPS is required to maintain the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of fulfilling their duty to client, associates and employer.
* Perform activities in the human resource area. Includes employment specialists who screen, recruit, interview, and place workers.
* Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
* Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
* Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
* Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
* Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
* Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
* Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
* Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
* Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
* Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
Apply TODAY!Visit www.SelecSource.com and choose "Dublin" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (912) 537-6601 once you have submitted your application.