Vidalia, GA 30474
Position Title: On-Site Manager
Location: Lyons, GA
Job Type: Permanent
SelecSource is now looking for talented individuals with Recruiting and On-site Performance Management experience in the Food Manufacturing Field. This position will be based in Lyons,GA . The primary purpose of this position is to successfully manage all operations and associates within the client site in order to build a strong relationship with the client, maintain profitability for SelecSource and hire/train new employees for the client s site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Growing and maintaining an inventory of qualified candidates through consistent follow-ups, availability checks, and ongoing skills enhancements.
- Prescreening, scheduling for interviews, and assessing the employability of candidates for positions through proactive recruiting, and adequate advertising.
- Efficiently filling job orders from client while providing outstanding customer service through consistent follow-up, documentation, and problem solving.
- Build a professional relationship with the client
- Evaluate staffing strategies and plans
- Attend meetings with client regarding production, planning, and etc.
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by the client
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with internal hiring managers and human resources to identify openings
- Manage advertising and web posting response Screen, test and administer orientation to qualified temporary employees.
- Handle all new hire paperwork, drug screens, and background checks
- Develop and maintain rapport with employees sufficient to ensure retention.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all client and employee contact in our ATS Software.
- Participate in weekly payroll processing from gathering timesheets to disbursing paychecks, utilizing proper problem solving and customer service skills as appropriate.
- Conduct Quality Assurance checks. Properly supervise the activities of the temporary employees to retain those who perform and initiate corrective action up to dismissal for those who do not meet the expectations of our client.
- Conduct ending assignment checks on all applicable orders.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our Workers Compensation process and assist when need arises.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in recruiting, Human Resources and/or the Staffing industry desired.
- Experience in the Logistics field preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Thorough understanding of and demonstrated ability in office computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships.
- College degree desired.
If interested apply now at www.selecsource.com to submit your resume!