Monday through Friday 12: 00pm to 4: 00pm or 3: 00pm-7: 00pm
(Rotating Saturday's 9: 00am to 6: 00pm)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists customers with any questions regarding orders and concerns.
* Provides all necessary support to customer through phone calls, faxes and email.
* Routes calls to the appropriate resource when applicable.
* Log all calls using a call management system.
* Ensures excellent customer service by identifying and resolving customer related issues in accordance with company policies.
This position requires the following:
* High School Diploma/GED
* Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
* Weekend shifts required and possible Holiday shifts required.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
* Basic data entry/keyboard skills.
* Approaches all encounters with customers and coworkers in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
* Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.