Strategic Sales Director - Staffing
Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Title: Strategic Sales Director - Staffing
Reports To: COO
Salary: 75-125k base pending experience, plus commission
Location and Hours: Corporate Office in Atlanta, GA. Office is open M-F, 7:30 AM 5:30 PM, and as required for special recruiting needs or client emergencies. Will consider candidates located anywhere in Georgia.
Travel: Comfortable traveling up to 50% of the time. All travel would take place in the state of Georgia.
The Strategic Sales Director will focus on developing sales and new business through key growth strategies, tactics, and action plans. You will be responsible for prospecting clients and closing Light Industrial agreements that include on-site opportunities of no less than 25 contract employees. Additionally, you will work closely with our Branch Managers to cultivate all respective client relationships. The position will include a requirement of frequent travel across the State of Georgia.
- Cold call, email, and set client meetings. Develop staffing solutions proposals for prospect accounts based on their needs and negotiate favorable terms and pricing for SelecSource.
- Collaborate with executive team to build upon a strategic sales program that complements business priorities, customer goals, and positions the company for continued growth.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with clients, while partnering with them to better understand business objectives and needs.
- Partner with a range of senior business leaders across the enterprise: business transformation, finance, technology, operations, and human resources to ensure business messages are well-received and meaningful.
- Understand the SelecSource business model, technology and transformation efforts, industry, competition, marketplace dynamics, and financial reporting to communicate and craft messages effectively to employees, and customers.
- Develop and audit sales processes to maintain consistency and adherence to expectations.
- Utilize the TempWorks system in documenting all client details and communication
- Responsible for ensuring that complete, detailed, and thorough job orders are taken from clients.
- Be heavily involved in new accounts implementation and start up.
- Build cohesiveness with operations team to promote a sense of urgency in filling job orders and communicating the status of job order within established response times.
- Schedule a minimum of 4 on-site visits per week to develop client relationships.
- Participate in training seminars, skills enhancement programs and professional development or designation courses.
- Seek new methods of prospecting through participation in trade shows, job fairs, college placement departments, and economic development/ chamber groups.
- Assist branches in recruiting activities when needed for unusual or time sensitive orders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the Light Industrial Staffing industry on a Regional or Area basis is required.
- Must have a bachelor s degree.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Thorough understanding of and demonstrated ability in office computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships.